Last date to apply : 2017-10-18
Job Title: Administration Officer
Based at: New Business Age Pvt. Ltd., head office Thapathali, Kathmandu
Reports to: Administration Head
Jobs Availability: Full Time
The Administration Officeris responsible to implement supportive services of an organization, such as record-keeping, mail distribution, telephone operator/receptionist, and other office support services. He/she is accountable in supporting the smooth operations of the organization and organizing the information management function by supporting other departments and providing documentation organization, product and sales support, and administrative support such as typing, editing, mailing and filing.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Determine and fulfill the need of supplies for office including reception, store, and kitchen.
- Help in implementing policies, procedures, and work schedules for the organization. Inform all the employees regarding administrative policies and procedures.
- Maintaindaily attendance and coordinate with HRD
- Purchase materials required by identifying needs; obtaining requirements; evaluating options; negotiating price, quality and delivery; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Assist in procurement and maintenance of office equipments/ furniture/fixtures, to ensure their serviceability.
- Maintains historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Ensure all service requirements of the office are undertaken (includes IT requirements)
- Assist in renewal of all New Business Age Insurance policies and office equipment lease.
- Take care of reimbursement claims of personnel, viz proper checking of Travelling, Conveyance, Telephone/Mobile Phone Exp bills etc, ensure control and timely payment of the same after approval of the competent authority.
- Assist in procurement and issue of stationery to various divisions and maintain their proper records and maintenance of sundry equipment like mobile phone, telephone, calculators etc.
- To maintain proper record of company assets issued to marketing personnel and ensure accountability.
- To ensure general office maintenance like, housekeeping, pest control, hygiene, electrical and mechanical, sanitary and plumbing, space management, minor repairs (Carpentry, masonry, furniture, painting etc.).
- Any other task assigned by the supervisors.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in management with minimum of 3 years of experience in administration.
- Must have good command in written as well as spoken- English and Nepali languages
Other required skills, knowledge and characteristics:
- Should have excellent interpersonal, persuading, diplomatic, coaching, negotiating s and communication skills (written and oral) both in Nepali and English.
- Should be pro-active and self-motivated with excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines.
- Should be able to handle stress and diversified team.
- Should be able to work on his/her own initiation.
Interested Candidates can send Email at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the cover letter and detailed a Resume with the email subject: Application_<Position Applied>_<Full Name>
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted for interview.