If the place of worship is in a positive direction, we get even more benefit from our worship as the motive shall be fulfilled due to the positive energies.
--BY ESHAAN GARG
We start our daily routine with worshipping the divine at our puja place in our homes. It has a significant impact on how our day will be. Let us find out how.
We worship in the temple and offer our morning prayers with a pure and clean intent of being successful for the entire day. Our subconscious mind is in harmony with the energy of that place.
Now, if the place of worship is in a positive direction, we get even more benefit from our worship as the motive shall be fulfilled due to the positive energies.
Moreover, starting our day with spending a couple of minutes in a positive direction with pure intent will be all the more beneficial.
Give a perfect start to the day with the puja place in the ideal direction as per Vaastu.
1. Placement of Temple - Since we know that having a temple in a positive direction is of utmost importance, we must not ignore this.
Northeast and west directions are the ideal places, as per Vaastu Shastra. These directions emit positive vibrations that help us convert our manifestation into reality.
2. Colour Schemes – The colours used in the temple are equally important, and any incorrect colours may affect the attributes of that direction, and we may feel that Vaastu isn’t working. Gold, yellow and white are the advisable colours to be used for and inside your temple.
These shades will further enhance the attributes of those directions, taking us to a higher beneficial state.
3. God Idols - It is never advisable to have an idol that is bigger in size than the size of your palm. Proper procedures, with the help of a priest, are to be followed regularly if the idol is larger than your palm.
Further, multiple idols or photographs of the same god should not be placed in the temple. One representation of each god is sufficient.
4. Prayer Books - We generally place many books in our temple. Rather than hoarding books, only those that are in frequent use should be placed inside the temple.
5. Facing - Facing south while praying is not recommended.
Facing north - Get more opportunities/money.
Facing west - Fetch more gains/profits.
Facing east - Focused towards growth.
The above advice is given by experts at www.vaastudevayah.com and is based on experience and knowledge. It is recommended that precise calculations regarding directions are followed for the best results.